Guided by its mission to provide and promote practical business management education tailored to automotive service, AMI offers courses in divergent formats to best meet every student's learning needs. Classroom courses range from 90-minute to five-day sessions. A core of self-study courses is also available.
Individuals participating in AMI courses earn credits toward an Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) designation.
AMI currently offers courses in the following categories:
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations & Service
- Management & Administration
- Financial Management
- Personnel Management & Human Resource Development
AMI also offers Specialized Degrees for those who want to take their management education one step further.
Specialized Degrees for professionals in the mechanical sector of the industry include:
- Automotive Manager Service Advisor (AMSA)
- Master Automotive General Manager (MAGM)
- Automotive Manager Office (AMO)
- Automotive Manager Technician (AMT)
- Automotive Manager Parts (AMP)
Specialized Degrees for professionals in the collision sector of the industry include:
- Automotive Manager Estimator (CME)
- Master Collision General Manager (MCGM)
- Collision Manager Office (CMO)
- Collision Technician Manager (CTM)
- Collision Manager Parts (CMP)
Click here for in-depth course descriptions.